- Create a will or trust to protect your assets
- Make a guardianship plan for your minor children or pets to ensure they’re always cared for
- Dictate healthcare and treatment decisions in an Advance Healthcare Directive
- Protect your finances through a Financial Power of Attorney
- Include specific instructions for your funeral wishes
- Designate a beneficiary for non-probate assets like a 401(k), life insurance policy, or IRA
- Create a legacy to sustain Canine Companions — for years to come
That might seem like a lot of tasks — but the process doesn’t have to be complicated! We partner with FreeWill to provide a free estate planning tool you can use to check all of these important items off your list and get peace of mind for the future.