Learn more about career opportunities at Canine Companions for Independence
At Canine Companions for Independence, our dedication to our mission is equaled by our dedication to our employees.
As a Canine Companions employee, you’ll enjoy knowing that every day you make a difference. Full-time employees receive many benefits such as:
- Dog friendly work environment*
- Comprehensive benefit program including medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible benefits plan
- Employee assistance plan/wellness programs*
- Employer matched 403(b) retirement plan*
- Team oriented work environment
- Professional development opportunities*
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee dedicated to ongoing efforts to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace by setting actionable goals and evaluating progress*
*Available to part-time employees.
Canine Companions only accepts applications for specific job openings and does not keep applications on file for unadvertised jobs. Please do not call to check on the status of your application – We will contact you if your application information meets the job requirements for the position. Thank you for your interest in working at Canine Companions for Independence!
To join the team at Canine Companions, please follow the application instructions listed for the job opening.
If you cannot submit an application online, download the application and submit by fax or mail to:
Canine Companions for Independence
PO Box 446
Santa Rosa, CA 95402-0446
Fax (707) 566-4866
Canine Companions for Independence, Inc endeavors to make canine.org accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please click here to contact our national human resources recruiter.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.